Oriental Rug Cleaning, Wine Stain Removal & Food Stain Removal, for Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Diego Counties
If your Oriental rug has been stained by red wine, coffee, food, or other substances, then choose Oriental Rug Specialists to remove them. Passed down from generation to generation, our hand washing approach, while time consuming, is the industry's leading method for safely removing stains from antique, semi-antique, and new Oriental rugs. During a free estimate, our Oriental rug cleaning experts will accurately assess your rug's composition, stains and other damage. They will then treat it appropriately, removing dust and grit before hand washing it in a submersion bath. For tougher stains, they use non-corrosive cleansers which, unlike store-bought cleansers, feature very low pH levels and won't cause additional damage. Our prices are always fair and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all rug cleaning, including beverage and food stain removal. We even offer complimentary pickup and delivery service to Oriental rug owners throughout Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Diego Counties. Call today to learn about more about our wine and food stain removal and cleaning services for Oriental rugs.
About Our Oriental Rug Cleaning Process:
- Complimentary Inspection & Estimate: We offer free estimates over the phone or at your home or business in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, or San Diego. We'll assess your Oriental rug for stains and damage, and provide you with a fair and accurate estimate. Upon your written approval, your rug will be tagged for safe-keeping and brought to our warehouse for proper cleaning.
- Pre-Cleaning: Also known as "dry particulate soil evacuation," our pre-cleaning process uses compressed air to safely remove any loose dirt, grit, or sand.
- Decontamination Bath: We use a special decontamination treatment to protect the natural fibers in your Oriental rug. Decontamination baths are necessary to neutralize odors and contamination caused by urine, insect infestations, mold, mildew, and smoke.
- Hand Washing: For a thorough cleaning, we submerge your Oriental rug in a "Jacuzzi" bath, aided by compressed air for a gentle agitation, and hand-wash it according to our family's long-established method.
- Rinsing: We completely rinse away all soils and cleaning agents until the rinse water achieves a clean and clear state.
- Drying: Using a controlled atmosphere drying room, we will safely and thoroughly dry your Oriental rug.
- Final Detailing: Your Oriental rug will undergo a final inspection and receive final spotting treatments to remove any foreign matter. This is always done with consideration for the integrity of your rug's fibers and dyes.
- Repairs and Restoration (for an additional fee): At Oriental Rug Specialists, we also offer the industry's finest Oriental rug repair and restoration services. Once your Oriental rug is properly cleaned, our highly trained and experienced master weavers can repair and restore your Oriental rug in a manner consistent with how it was originally made until it achieves a like-new condition and appearance. Click here to learn more about our Oriental rug repair and restoration services.
- Safeguarding & Preventative ULTI-MAT Underlayments (for an additional fee): Our team is also skilled in protecting Oriental rugs from future damage and premature deterioration. We offer curling prevention, double wrapping, rubber stripping, rug softening, moth proofing, and more. We also offer the Ulti-Mat, an area rug pad that protects both your rug and your hardwood or carpet floor. It also keeps your rug from moving or slipping across your floor. Call us today to learn more and to obtain a free price quote.
2 Generations of Experience
- 20% off rug repair and restoration for large oriental area rugs & tapestries
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Expert Hand Wash
- Professional Fringing
- Master Weaver, Repairs & Restoration
- Pet Stain Removal
- Pet Urine Removal
- Food/Wine Stain Removal
- Mold Treatment
- Smoke Odor Removal