Oriental Rug Cleaning & Pet Urine Removal for Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Diego Counties
The acidity in urine from pet accidents can lead to mildew, mold growth, and color fading as well as strong, long-lasting odors in valuable Oriental and fine area rugs. For a fair price, we'll thoroughly remove urine smells and properly clean your Oriental rug using our family's time-tested, hand washing method. We even custom-tailor our approach for your area rug's unique dyes, fibers, and needs. Oriental rugs that present with a strong urine odor are submerged in a special, non-corrosive vinegar and low pH hydrogen peroxide bath for about 2 hours, so as to neutralize the urine smell. We then repeatedly rinse your rug with lukewarm water and move it to our controlled-atmosphere drying room. While time consuming, this approach is by far the safest and most effective for your Oriental rugs and is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call us today to learn more about our urine removal and rug cleaning process. We also offer color restoration services if your rug is already starting to bleed.
About Our Oriental Rug Cleaning Process:
- Complimentary Inspection & Estimate: We offer free estimates over the phone or at your home or business in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, or San Diego. We'll assess your Oriental rug for stains and damage, and provide you with a fair and accurate estimate. Upon your written approval, your rug will be tagged for safe-keeping and brought to our warehouse for proper cleaning.
- Pre-Cleaning: Also known as "dry particulate soil evacuation," our pre-cleaning process uses compressed air to safely remove any loose dirt, grit, or sand.
- Decontamination Bath: We use a special decontamination treatment to protect the natural fibers in your Oriental rug. Decontamination baths are necessary to neutralize odors and contamination caused by urine, insect infestations, mold, mildew, and smoke.
- Hand Washing: For a thorough cleaning, we submerge your Oriental rug in a "Jacuzzi" bath, aided by compressed air for a gentle agitation, and hand-wash it according to our family's long-established method.
- Rinsing: We completely rinse away all soils and cleaning agents until the rinse water achieves a clean and clear state.
- Drying: Using a controlled atmosphere drying room, we will safely and thoroughly dry your Oriental rug.
- Final Detailing: Your Oriental rug will undergo a final inspection and receive final spotting treatments to remove any foreign matter. This is always done with consideration for the integrity of your rug's fibers and dyes.
- Repairs and Restoration (for an additional fee): At Oriental Rug Specialists, we also offer the industry's finest Oriental rug repair and restoration services. Once your Oriental rug is properly cleaned, our highly trained and experienced master weavers can repair and restore your Oriental rug in a manner consistent with how it was originally made until it achieves a like-new condition and appearance. Click here to learn more about our Oriental rug repair and restoration services.
- Safeguarding & Preventative ULTI-MAT Underlayments (for an additional fee): Our team is also skilled in protecting Oriental rugs from future damage and premature deterioration. We offer curling prevention, double wrapping, rubber stripping, rug softening, moth proofing, and more. We also offer the Ulti-Mat, an area rug pad that protects both your rug and your hardwood or carpet floor. It also keeps your rug from moving or slipping across your floor. Call us today to learn more and to obtain a free price quote.
2 Generations of Experience
- 20% off rug repair and restoration for large oriental area rugs & tapestries
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Expert Hand Wash
- Professional Fringing
- Master Weaver, Repairs & Restoration
- Pet Stain Removal
- Pet Urine Removal
- Food/Wine Stain Removal
- Mold Treatment
- Smoke Odor Removal